Friday, March 11, 2011

Green Screen

I was very amused by Drew Carey's Green Screen Show. Growing up my family and I would watch Who's Line and this show was similar. The green screen works by shooting a scene in front of the green screen. Then, by using a computer program, the green color is removed and the space is filled in with another picture or video. An example I kept seeing was weather reports. My family and I are big fans of action movies. You know those movies are using a green screen to shoot the different locations. My dad's favorite modern movies are the Lord of the Rings Trilogy. The producers use a lot of green screens in those scenes.

1 comment:

  1. I also like how now with the newer advancements and knowledge of technology action movies seem so much better. Personally I like the Transformers trilogy but both transformers and lord of the rings have a lot of green screen affects in them.

    ReplyDelete