Thursday, March 17, 2011

Internet Saftey

I thought the games on internet saftey were very interesting. However, I was not a fond of the NetSmart game. I found the website to be slightly confusing and to busy. If it is busy for me, how is it suppose to help younger choldren learn aobut internet saftey. Although I did like the Bad Guy Patrol game. I thought that it did a excellent job of helping children understand some of the dangers of the internet and what to do to advoid them for their saftey. The third game was very good as well. It was made for older children though. Any proactive approach to keep children safe is a good one.

1 comment:

  1. I definitely agree that the proactive approach is the best way to go. Any tool that helps parents to sit down with their kids before a problem occurs is a great thing.

    ReplyDelete