Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Are the Newspapers going to continue to remake themselves so they can survive the Digital Age, or are the facing a sudden certain death?

I think newspapers will continue to remake themselves. There are many people in the world who are not technologically savy and cannot work a computer without difficulty. Personally if I try to read a long article or paper on the computer, majority of the time I am either unable to focus or receive a headache by the end of it. For long articles and papers I print them out on paper. It is just easier for me to read. The new paper that is being developed will help encourage people to buy the papers. Which allow people of all ages to stay current with the news of today's world.

...one of the worst things about civilization is, that anybody that gits a letter with trouble in it comes and tells you all about it and makes you feel bad, and the newspapers fetches you the troubles of everybody all over the world, and keeps you downhearted and dismal most all the time, and it's such a heavy load for a person.
~Mark Twain in Tom Sawyer Abroad

1 comment:

  1. You give me a new point about why troditional newspaper can be exist. and I like it. because i never to consider like some place is not so morden that they don't have a device to read the eletronic newspaper.
    And I have the same feeling with you. like this semester the teacher suggest us to buy the eletronic books. I found it is hard to read and remember because normally i like to write or underline something which i think it is important. the eletronic book can not do this.

    ReplyDelete